Home > Product > Aluminum Sheet
- 1000 Series aluminum sheet
- 2000 Series Aluminum Sheet
- 3000 Series aluminum sheet
- 5000 Series aluminum sheet
- 6000 Series aluminum sheet
- 7000 Series aluminum sheet
- 8000 Series aluminum sheet
- 1000 series aluminum coil
- 2000 series aluminum coil
- 3000 series aluminum coil
- 5000 series aluminum coil
- 6000 series aluminum coil
- 7000 series aluminum coil
- 8000 series aluminum coil
- CC Aluminum Circle
- DC Aluminum Circle
Aluminium plate and sheets are determined by their gauge (thickness). In general terms, a sheet is a thinner piece of aluminium in comparison to a plate. A sheet of aluminium is from 0.5mm thickness up to 6.0mm in thickness. When the thickness is greater than 6.0mm, it is considered a plate. Ullrich Aluminium produce a range of aluminium plate ...
· 5052 aluminum is the highest strength alloy of the more non-heat-treatable grades. Its resistance to fatigue is better than most grades of aluminum. Alloy 5052 has a good marine atmosphere corrosion resistance of saltwater and excellent workability. It can be drawn or formed easily into intricate forms.
2 · Aluminum sheet produced by HWALU, the aluminum sheet thickness is 4-600 mm, width is 100-2600 mm. Customers can get customized sizes as needed. If you need .
1 · Product: Aluminum Slit Coil. Our slit aluminum coil is ideal for use in heat exchangers and transformers and is available in 1xxx and 3xxx alloys. Made using cutting-edge slitters, slit coil thickness can be specified .
1100 aluminum sheet is one of the representatives of 1 series pure aluminum sheet, which is used for industry. It is not difficult for us to find the last two Arabic digits 00 in grade 1100. As a professional China 1100 aluminum sheets supplier and factory, Lichenalu has different types of 1100 aluminum sheets for sale.
When it comes to choosing the right grade of aluminum for a particular application, it's best to play it by the numbers. Here's a handy aluminum grades chart you can use to match your metal to your manufacturing challenge. ... Sheet Metal Sizes: What You Need To Know; McHone Industries Adds Stamping Press to Metalworking Capabilities; 303 Vs ...
The aluminum content of 1000 series aluminum are above 99.00%. And the production process is simple. It is often be used in industry. Generally, the 1050 aluminum sheet .
1 · 1st Factor – Formability. 2nd Factor – Thickness and Bend Radius. 3rd Factor – Percent Elongation. 3 of the Best Aluminum Alloys for Bending. #1 – Aluminum Alloy 3003. #2 – Aluminum Alloy 5052. #3 – Aluminum Alloy 6061.
1000 Series Aluminum is a soft and very ductile material, with excellent workability. This material is well suited for applications that involve severe forming because it work hardens more slowly during the forming process. 1000 Series Aluminum takes extremely well to welding and is the most weldable of all aluminum alloys. Download Datasheet